Happy Friday! 😀 I hope your day is off to a great start. Here are some things I’m loving lately.
1. How to Build a Capsule Wardrobe — as a new mom who’s short on time, simplicity is the name of the game. Making over my closet like this is verrrry tempting.
2. Revelation Wellness at-home Workouts — can’t wait to try some of these when I get the midwife’s OK to exercise again! I love Rev Wellness’ focus on wholeness in body, soul, and spirit, not just physical fitness.
3. This blend of Lavender, Frankincense, and Myrrh essential oils for reducing stretch marks (which waited to show up until after Judith was born…and they’re already fading!)
4. This hemp protein–adds 15g plant protein to my smoothies and has a very mild flavor so it doesn’t affect the taste.
5. This quote has been on my mind lately. The things we don’t like to do are the things that we need to do if we want to move forward and make a difference in the world, our communities, our families, and ourselves.
6. Banana soft serve and chia pudding. Holy deliciousness! This combo is an old favorite of mine, and I started eating it again this week. Gotta keep this in the weekly breakfast plan, this creamy sweetness is like eating dessert but with so many nutrients! Nad’s Healthy Kitchen and Oh She Glows have great recipe ideas for this combo–there are SO many variations to try! Banana soft serve can be as simple as frozen bananas blended with a splash of almond milk, or additional ingredients can be added, like almond butter, cinnamon, or other frozen fruits (I love adding frozen cherries).
What’s one of your Friday Favorites today?