I love throwing a good party! Our townhouse doesn’t provide space for a proper one, but I’m already dreaming about a year full of parties whenever we get a larger home. Whether you’re hosting the New Years’ Eve party or you’re bringing a dish to a friend’s house on NYE, you’ll find a recipe here that will be the talk of the party!
You know I mostly eat a healthy, plant-based diet, but I do like to live it up a little and break the “rules” now and then. So some of these recipes are good for you, and some aren’t the healthiest. But all are delicious 😉
- Vegan Seven Layer Dip from The Tolerant Vegan – I love this classic and love the cashew layer in place of sour cream! I’d add a little salt and 2-3 drops lime essential oil to the guacamole layer.
- 5 Minute Restaurant Style Blender Salsa from Little Spice Jar – just throw everything into the blender. Add a drop of cilantro and lime essential oil, and you’re good to go. So easy!
- Five Ingredient Supreme Pizza Poppers from Cooking for Keeps – instead of refrigerated crescent roll dough I’ll make my own, like this recipe.
- Spinach & Sesame Crackers by Elephantastic Vegan – serve with a simple hummus (add a drop or two of black pepper oil to the hummus for a lovely kick)
- Sparkling Fruit Slushie from In Sonnet’s Kitchen
- 5 Minute Cookie Dough Dip from Purely Twins
Enjoy this last week of 2015! Spend time reflecting on the past year and decide what to continue doing and what to change. Your habits/lifestyle/everyday activities create your success, so instead of waiting until January 1st to change, do it today ❤